COVID 19 Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that has spread throughout the world. COVID-19 symptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness. For more information about COVID 19 click here go to the CDC website.
Ag Health and Safety Alliance Collaborative Resources
Respiratory Protection During the COVID-19 Pandemic Best Practices for the Agricultural Community The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic has led to a high demand for all types of respirators and other personal protective equipment (PPE). Despite the current shortage, farmers and agricultural workers still need respiratory protection for many tasks in agriculture. This resource was developed in collaboration with the Central States Center for Agricultural Safety Health and High Plains Intermountain Center for Agriculture Health and Safety and provides recommendations and provides tips for conserving respirator inventory while supplies are limited.
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health
- National Children’s Center for Rural Agricultural Health and Safety
- New York Center for Agricultural Medicine and Health
- Southeast Center for Agricultural Health and Injury Prevention
- Southeastern Coastal Center for Agricultural Health and Safety
- Southwest Center for Agricultural Health, Injury Prevention and Education
- Upper Midwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center
- Western Center for Agricultural Health and Safety